Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition)
Character Creation Rules
Character CreationCharacters will be created using the following rules:
1. 15-point buy as detailed in the Core Rulebook. I chose the 15 point buy because the NPCs and such in the Adventure Path (with the exception of a couple) are built using the 15 point buy. This keeps the characters in the same ballpark as the NPCs.
2. You can choose any race from the Core Rulebook, and any option for those races as are found in the Advanced Race Guide. Other races in the ARG are not available for the game.
3. You can choose any non-prestige class in the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide (APG), Ultimate Combat (UC), or Ultimate Magic (UM). The only class not allowable is the Gunslinger. Prestige class will open up as characters meet pre-requisites for them.
4. Traits, skills, feats, spells, gear, etc. from the following are allowable;
- Core Rulebook
- Inner Sea World Guide
- Inner Sea Gods
- Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) Player’s Guide
- Ultimate Campaign
- Other sources may be allowed at the GM’s discretion
- Ultimate Equipment
5. You start with maximum gold for your class
6. Characters may not be of any evil alignment, nor may they worship an evil deity.